Monday, May 14, 2012

Why Isn't there a Suicide Guys? (hot tattooed guys)


I think that it is really profoundly stupid that there isn't "Suicide Guy's" (or boy) website or anything. The response I got just from putting up the Shirtless Hot Guy Parade of the Week was astonishingly high, and leads me to believe that we the horny public are definitely ready for naked to semi-naked indie, punk, goth, bad boy, sweet tattooed guys. Where the fuck is the people to market this shit? Its gold I tell you, gold! So I'm putting up some pinups of hot tattooed somewhat naked guys that would be on my personal Suicide Guys site. ;) So maybe I can see what you guys think, and if the response is high enough, since I'm a nerdy chick and going to website design school I'll think about starting up a "Suicide Guys" or something like it.








































Comment to let me know what you guys and girls think, I'd really like to know you if you would look at a hot tattooed guy site that would be a lot like "Suicide Girls". And don't worry about being a perv, we all are whether we want to admit it or not. Its called being human. I know I'm a class A perv, and I'm a girl....damn straight.

Crazy =^.^=

Don't forget to subscribe mofos!

10 comments:

  1. i'd love to see a blog or something like 'SG' but with guys *o*
    it's unfair that the guys have photos of tattooed girls to look at, and we girls, don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id so be a suicide guy...I'm not the sexiest man alive, but I'm tattooed, hot (so I'm told) sexy (so I'm told) and sweet (so I'm told). Very comfortable with myself and my body. I was just looking for a "suicide guys" website so I could find out how to submit some pics. I think it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani girl I feel your pain of the injusice of not being able to see badass naked hotness all in one place. Its sexist I tell you! Sexist! We want hot naked men! Lol theres nothing sexist about that.

    And Kennth its injust to you that you cannot post your naked badass hotness somewhere where you'll be at home. Do you have pictures up on modelmayhem.com?

    I am currently learning how to make awesome websites, and I already know photography so now I need models and someone with a head for buisness. :) Fantasical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure if you will get this but I would love to do some shots for you

      Delete
  4. I'm a web designer myself, tattooed, bad ass, and a sweet heart. Done some work with modelmayham as well. Should talk more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, like ken above, was searching to find somewhere to submit some sh male edition photos, I train my body pretty hard, and am working on getting a lot more work done, I definitely could use some extra income and the exposure for my band can only be a good thing, so I say we get a decent portfolio of several guys and submit the idea to suicide girls, since they would be the ones to mass market it properly, let me know if this idea starts to pan out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gf agrees with this shit!.... I also think its a cool... i honestly like going through SG pics with my gf discussing who is attractive and who isnt... so today she asked me to look for a guy website like that... the best thing i could find was this post... call me odd, but it was fun going tru with her...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG yes!! I came here cos I was just searching for a "suicide boys" type website. Alt boys are just the cutest. I don't understand why there isn't more hot male nakedness around... did you get anywhere with this project? It should totally happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://instagram.com/suicideboys_official

    ReplyDelete
  9. The main reason is that the suicide girls base themselves as a girl ran, girl owned and girl operated business. That is their brand and one of the reasons they have gotten so big. But, I understand about having a suicide men or boys group. I'm a male tattoo artist and love ink and getting inked and would love to be a part of something like that. Somebody please start something up.

    ReplyDelete