Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First look at 'Snow White and the Huntsman" + Photos

So as far as a movie buff goes, I'm the best...or the worst depending on how you look at the whole movie buff scene. And I realize that makes me a geek, but comon' if you don't have Netflix or rent a movie from Redbox like at least every couple weeks, thats just weird to be you and live in the 21st century. Granted you also can just pirate the shit and then its free, lol. But I' not looking to get arrested by telling you do go to Piratebay.org and do that. e_e *hint hint*

Ok so first off, internet police please do not hack my computer now, lol. And second...OMG I'm so excited I'm about to wet my panties because of the upcoming movie "Snow White and the Huntsman". Not literally guys....ok maybe a lil. I absolutely love folklore, and kind of 'Brothers Grimm' type of stories....I'm all over it. Its badassery right thur. =P


Check out the trailer:


If your looking for photos from the actual movie and on set, here's a bunch so you don't to go blog or google hopping. I've already done that for you :) Plus they will also tell you the main characters of the cast. And of course here is the Official Snow White and the Huntsman Site: http://www.snowwhiteandthehuntsman.com/#


























Enjoy, and I hope to see you guys when the movie comes out and hear what you think. Cuz I know I'm pretty damn excited ;)

Plus check out the paper back version at amazon:






Crazy =^.^=

Don't forget to subscribe mofos! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment