Saturday, May 5, 2012

Favorite Sexy Zombie Set of the Day

Did I trick you, did I trick you? I bet I did, lol.

Aww don't look so sad. Don't you know this is me? So of course its gotta be good ;)

This month is Zombie Awareness Month!! Yayyyy! Have your evacuation routes ready, and you care packages in stock. Not to mention a good machete, ya know just in case you need to chop off some undead heads. Because there is no time like the present for a zombie apocalypse.

Since I usually post a 'Favorite Suicide Girl Set', I'm going to go halfway with you....

SEXY. ZOMBIES. That's right I'm doing it.






















Feel like a necrophiliac now? I know, don't feel bad. No go to sleep, and dream about the undead fantasy you just had but don't want to admit to yourself.

Be zombie patriotic and read The Zombie Survival Guide, and if your wondering if I've read the whole thing....the answer is: of course I have! What do you think I'm really going to be unprepared when the zombie apocalypse happens? Nu uh motherfuckers, I'm going to be far away from populated places on a dirt-bike with a machete, and you can be brain food.




crazy =^.^=

1 comment: