Saturday, May 5, 2012

Random Awesome Thing of the Day: #3

My inner child is having a laughing fit right now, truly awesome magnets to make fun of anyone on your fridge is the greatest product of the day. Magnificent Mustache Magnets are the shizznit. And apparently my spell checker is going to have a meltdown from the word 'shizznit'. Oh fucking well, who needs needs a stupide spellchecckaer anyways? 

I'm not really sure whats going on with the mustache craze right now, I mean yea it would be pretty awesome to have a mustache not being able to grow one and all. I guess it goes along with wanting to pee in the snow and write my name, but who really knows whats going on in every single girls head. Its just impossible. I may have a vagina, but that does not mean I am psychically connected to every other vagina in the universe. If I did that would be creepy. No psychic vaginas please.

So chick-a-dees....I cant really fathom what the obsession is.  Is this whats hot?

Rugged manly man, smoking a badass cancer stick doing the Clint Eastwood stare.
Mmmmm....maybe. Kinda sorta, if you kinda didn't remind me that your like 20 years older than me and look a lil like my dad.

Check out these bad boys, ohhhh yeeaa

And I'm going to have to refer this to the "random awesome thing of the day" because I really can't believe how many people are raving about this mustache mug. Just wow. I do have to admit though, its kinda nifty.







So check these little buggers out on amazon to make fun of everyone on your fridge, or maybe to just look more distinguished & smexy :)
>>>>




And don't forget to tall take the poll bitches!!

=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment